Supportive strategies to GROW your Business!
Knowing how to keep your business going can be tough. How do you decide what your priorities are and how to strategise to create growth? If your business needs some attention and help with capacity building, the Raise Your Game Programme can work with you to do just that!
By participating you will benefit from:
• One-year access to a Zoom account
• Access to the Croydon BME Forum office to deliver webinars/ training
• Additional knowledge by partaking in four compulsory workshops covering Strategic Planning, Fund Raising, Effective Governance and Monitoring and Evaluation
• Various options for two additional workshops
• A listing in the Business Directory
• Featured in the newsletter going out to 3,000 members
• Signposting for funding, insurance services, your website and promotional material
Before applying, please ensure that you fulfil the following criteria:
• Your turnover is 50k or below
• Your business needs to be responding to or meeting the local needs within the Croydon community
• Your business will deliver to, be open to or serve Croydon residents
• Your business should enhance, develop or support others
• Your business should be working towards improving its financial planning, service delivery, governance and management
• You will need to submit ongoing monitoring and evaluation giving progress updates over the duration of the Raise Your Game programme
At Croydon BME Forum, we want to support you to navigate those early stages and support you to understand how to build a viable business.
What’s there to lose?
For enquiries and further information, please contact email@example.com
There are only 10 spaces so why not click on the button below to apply now