Help Shape Our New Strategy:
The vision of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust is to offer each and every person outstanding treatment and support to enable their recovery and to live fulfilling lives. The Trust is working with staff, local partners, service users and carers to develop a draft strategy that describes a small number of big ambitions to help us deliver our vision.
The strategy sets out five strategic aims:
- Quality: we will get the basic right in every contact and keep improving what matters to service users.
- Partnership: we will work together with service users, their support networks and whole populations to realise their potential.
- A great place to work: we will value, support and develop our managers and staff.
- Innovation: we will strive to be at the forefront of what is possible, exploiting our unique strengths in research and development, with everyone involved and learning.
- Value: we will make the best use of our assets, resources, relationships and reputation to support the best quality outcomes.
The quality priorities include:
- All patients will have access to the right care at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
- Within three years, we will routinely involve service users and carers in all aspects of service design, improvement and governance; and all aspects of planning and delivery of each individual’s care.
- Over the next three years, we will enable staff to experience improved satisfaction and joy at work.
- We will reduce violence by 50% over the next three years with the aim of reducing all types of restrictive practices.
How you can get involved:
By filling out this survey, you will be contributing to the draft ambitions for the next five years, and what you think we’ve missed. Please fill in this survey by June 25th. If you have any questions, need a copy of the survey in another language or would like an easy read version, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other ways you can get involved, there will also be engagement events for each of our boroughs (Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark) and a specific event for service users and carers.
|Focus group events:||Date:||Location:|
|SLaM Young LGBTQ (up to 25)||5th July 2021 – 5.30 -7.00pm||ZOOM|
|SLaM Adult LGBTQ (18+)||5th July 2021 – 7.00 – 8.30pm||ZOOM|
|SLaM Young Men||30th June 2021 – 7.00 – 8.30pm||ZOOM – Click here to register|
|SLaM Strategy||7th July 2021 – 6.30 – 8.00pm||ZOOM – Click here to register|
Click the image above to book your ticket for your local event
Help Shape SLaM’s New Strategy
Do you live in Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham or Southwark?
SLaM (South London and Maudsley) NHS wants to provide the very best mental health care and support. They would like your help and want to know what you like about the draft strategy and what they think they have missed to help get it right.
Please join us to share your views and help to influence SLaM’s new strategy.
This upcoming event is one of the many ways you can get involved and have your say, your voice will help you and millions of others receive the best possible mental health care and support.
Wednesday 7th July 2021 – 6.30 – 8.00pm